Image courtesy of P. L.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where I Stand with 'it all'

Lately I've been having some strange feelings regarding this endeavor. The strange thing is, I'd tried to get it going a year or two ago, but had become frustrated with it. Like it wasn't it's time or something. Anyway, I leave it, (it's based out of northern Idaho, ideally) come to California, and begin to pursue my film goals.. I'm here for a year.

Recently though, I've moved, so things have been a little tenuous at best. Anyway, as I've sought for direction in my (seemingly) little life, I had this unlooked for, unexpected (yes, redundant) impression- straight out of left field. What I learned was many things, but for your benefit, what I learned was that what I am doing NOW directly relates to what I will be doing LATER. For some reason, the Lord has brought me to where and what I'm doing, and very specifically needs me here in order to accomplish my ultimate goals of doing the whole village in the mountains Christmas sustainable living thing. I just thought I'd share that with y'all.. as I have shared some pretty impassioned things with many of you.. you KNOW how strongly I wanna follow through with this whole deal.. but alas, timing is so important to the overall plan, and I need to be diligently patient, and accomplish to my best ability what needs to be done here and now. I shouldn't be overly concerned about it.. (thought I look forward to it with relish)

Anyway, just thought you'd all want to know where I was at with it. Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment