I wanted you all to know that I now have access to a piece of property with improvements where I will be initiating the first stage of 'my' nonprofit. The current owner is being incredibly gracious in allowing me to use it to make an attempt at my business plan (see right column).
This means a lot of things, but the most pressing question would seem to be how it will affect my film life. Rest assured, It will, but not in the way you might suppose. Though the initial stage(s) will require intense attention and energy from me and others, this investment of time will later augment and solidify all my filmic ambitions.. while giving me other resources to accomplish all the things I have set out to do in my life.
I hope to be moving up by the end of August.
(photo courtesy of Jalyn Calderwood)
Friday, July 31, 2009
Believe The Unbelievable
Posted by
thirdofeight
at
7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment