Image courtesy of P. L.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Well, for now I have determined to once again pursue moviemaking full-time. Natural choice, you say? I've got to admit, after all that happened, I was rocked and not knowing what to do.

So I am back to my secondary but (lately) preferred career goal, that of film maker. Don't get me wrong, I love the nonprofit.. but this film stuff has been really invigorating lately. There's so much going on in the web development world.. I actually think the nonprofit will be better for this side road.

So essentially, until some rich philanthropist crosses my path, I'm back to the idea of funding my nonprofit venture through Hollywood.

If you wanna see what I've been doing, check my film blog: benjitheman.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. good luck. you have our love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As do you and J and your little munchkins have of me. Can't wait for you to see my new project- the website. You'll like it I do believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of Ireland, where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete